I haven't blogged in a while. Sorry. But I figure, it's the start of a new week, so I will try, try, try again and we'll see how long it lasts. Because there are lots of little things on my mind, I'm just going to make a list.
1. The only guaranteed time that I will get to have to myself the entire day is in the morning, when I take my shower and blow dry my hair. And the morning usually starts one of two ways - Kevin leaves for work and I make myself get out of bed before the girls wake up so that I won't feel guilty and rushed. Or, Kevin leaves for work, I hear feet hit the floor, followed by "Mommy? Where are you?" Then I make myself get out of bed, sneak past their door and into the bathroom, fingers crossed that she won't get lucky and be able to open the door by herself. Then I feel guilty and rushed. Either way, it kind of sucks because I have to get out of bed.
2. I made 7 quarts of salsa today. I'm just now finishing the cold pack process, and I'm really glad I didn't burn it.
3. I made a pouch sling today. Still shaking my head over the fact that I paid $40 for my first one, that I think got stolen, and that's why I can't find it and why I found the pattern online and made a new one that cost me $10 and an hour of my time.
4. Pretty sure that our GPS got stolen at the same time.
5. I'm completely in love with my husband. I don't tell him that as much - I say I love you, but I need to remember to tell him that I'm nuts about him too.
6. I changed 9 cloth diapers today.
7. I Helped Lexi and her "babies" Tigger and Puppy use the potty today. Once, I had to sit in the bathroom for 20 minutes holding Sydney, reading books to all 4 of them. If I didn't show the pictures, Lexi said "Mommy! Puppy didn't see!"
8. Washed, dried, folded and put away 5 loads of laundry today. Heck yes.
9. I have watched Wonder Pets more than I care to keep count of. Even Kevin keeps whistling the theme song for it .
10. I hate to throw away food, even when it wasn't that great and I know it will probably rot in the fridge because no one will eat it, I just can't bring myself to throw it away after I've made it.
11. I have eaten 8 mini Twix bars since I brought them home from Target at 6pm - that's like eating 2 1/2 of the full size candy bars. Darn you mini's for making me feel like I'm not eating much.
12. I have an OB appointment tomorrow. I will just say that the baby must be gaining weight like a champ because I have no idea where these pounds are coming from! (Refer to #10)
13. I have 7 weeks left ( I hope, I hope, I hope that it's not more!) until my due date and I feel like a walking barn. It used to be a walking house, but that invokes images of a cute little house with shutters and flower boxes. Nope, now it's a barn....with a cow in front.