Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The past two weeks....

Ok, so I've been pretty busy lately. I took a part time job at Harry & David working in the mail room doing data entry. The first week was horrible, I had to work from 9-2 at Lanphier, then get Alexis, then be at training at 3:30 and work until 11:30 - ALL WEEK. Then last week I worked from 6-11 a few days. It wasn't so bad, Lexi goes to bed at about 6:30, but it was the getting home so late that killed me. And Kevin didn't really want me to work there anyway, and it wasn't like we had to have the money, so I quit. I don't like quitting, it makes me feel like a loser. But, I quit and it will all be ok. So anyway, going back a couple weeks...we went to a pumpkin patch to pick out our punkins...it was fun! We were a bit obsessive about the ones we picked though, Kevin likes the tall thin ones, I wanted one shaped like a basketball, and we wanted one in between for Lexi's.



So we took em home and pulled all the guts out (I made pumpkin seeds, they were yummy!)





I don't have pictures of her in her costume with me right now, but as soon as I download them I'll post em. All in all, a pretty fun fall season - Now it's timefor thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' the laughing pumpkin, that's awesome! Very creative