Thursday, January 29, 2009

For Aubri

OK, I'm not dead, we are doing fine, Lexi is awesome and SO BIG! Kevin is in fabulous health...that's the run down! Hahaha, Aubri said if I blog nothing else, I need to put down the basics so that she won't freak out and think we are dead or something. So here is a little more in depth on the basic. Lexi had her 7 month check up today, she goes to the Dr. about once a month for a weight check and stoma check. She weighs 16lbs 14oz - so close to 17! I talked to the Dr. about her surgery, he will email the surgeon in Portland and ask if we can schedule it in the next month, even though she isn't fully 18 lbs yet. Hopefully he will say yes, and she can have her surgery and then we can move~we think to Austin, Texas. We are pretty sure that is where we should be, but we are waiting for a little more confirmation. We're going to fast on Sunday, and that should be enough to know. I have an appointment (my 12 week? Who knows?) on Tuesday the 3rd to check on the little fishy (that's the baby in my stomach in case you didn't know). Hopefully he/she is doing awesome! I'm not really sick anymore, even though the mere thought of spaghetti makes me want to upchuck - for some reason it really made me sick before, and since Lexi loved it, I would blend it up for her, but then she would burp spaghetti during her night feeding and make me sick again! Oh, that reminds me...she had gross spaghetti breath two Sundays ago, and it was making me queesy. So, my hubby, with sweet intentions took her out, and gave her a Listerine strip!!! He brought her back into sacrament, and she was spitting all over the place trying to get the taste out....so sad, but so funny! And her breath was a lot better after that!! So that's about it....updated! Will post more later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you! Thank you for the update, crazy girl! XOXOXO (or maybe just more "O's" since kisses from me might be a little weird.)

Southworths said...

Texas that is crazy then I will really never see you. but I am sure it will be great. I am so excited you are having a baby too.. and really cant wait till mine comes only 16 more weeks to go..

Jill said...

What's in Texas? I'm so out of the loop!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! he gave her a Listerine strip? That's awesome! I love it, sounds like something my husband would do!
I'm out of the loop with Texas too, what's going on in there??