Sunday, October 26, 2008

Because everyone loves Kevin......

The Husband Meme - I snagged it from Aubri's blog!


1. What is his name? Kevin Craig Ludlow

2. Who eats more? Ummm...definitely me! But I'm also a nursing mommy! When we first started dating I was always amazed by the amount he could put away, and now I think he just eats less than he used to (at least that's what I tell myself so I don't look like such an oinker)

3. Who said, "I love you" first? I did, but he said it right after me, we both really wanted to but we were scared!

4. Who is taller? He is, just enough so that I can wear heels and he is still taller.

5. Who is smarter? I wouldn't marry someone dumber than me! We are smarter than the other in different ways sometimes though, as in, I'm very gullible and will take things the way people tell me (sometimes) But I also pay attention to details and am more thorough and efficient about things. School wise we are both about equal, but he hated homework more than I did.

6. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me! Especially when I was pregnant and would cry if he looked at me the wrong way!

7. Who does the laundry? We both do, but we both hate it. I'm the one who always ends up folding it though, ok,not always but 99% of the time. And I do the ironing, which is weird since I used to hate it but now I find it kind of relaxing.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, but he wishes it was him. When we first got married it was always him, now that Lexi's crib is next to our bed, it's me so that I'm closer.

9. Who pays the bills? We both do! Actually our bank does. See, we just put the money in the bank and auto-pay does the rest :)

10. Who cooks more? Me! He can BBQ a mean steak, or country rib though.

11. Who is more stubborn? Growing up, I never thought I'd meet anyone more stubborn than me....that is until I married Kevin. The man puts everyone else to shame, it doesn't matter if he's dead wrong - if he doesn't want to, it won't happen!

12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? See above for the majority of the time. Mostly it's me because I'm quick to get past things and want the fight over with already!

13. Who has more siblings? I do, Kevin has his twin Andrew and his half-sister Tracy. I have 3 bros and 2 sisters.

14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? My mom always said something when I was growing up - when Mamma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy - It's so true! So the answer would have to be that I wear the pants.

15. What do you like to do together? Everything - wait, I take that back, he hates going to football games and I love them, and I hate WOW. Other than that, everything! We watch netflix, the office, go for walks, we would go for drives but gas is expensive! We also work out together.

16. Who eats more sweets? Probably him, because people bring them junk food at work all the time! However, I drink Pepsi -I'm down to one a week! and I sooo look forward to it!

17. Guilty Pleasures? WOW , he loves that stupid game.

18. How did you meet? - The first time? At my best friend Bethany's wedding, I was with another guy and he thought I looked like trouble. Actual hanging out meet? I asked him to teach me kickboxing, so I went to his house 2 or 3x a week. I knew he liked me for me because he saw me all sweaty and grody before we even started dating!

19. Who asked whom out first? I did (wow, did I pursue him or what?) I invited him over for Thanksgiving, wait, no before that we went to dinner at Roadhouse(food is a big deal to us!)

20. Who kissed who first? He kissed me, we had been hanging out watching Family Guy, then he got up to go home. I had waited for him to kiss me all night, and he would get really close then not do it! so I thought he would after he hugged me, and he didn't so I went to pull away and then he pulled me back and kissed me.

21. Who proposed? He did.We had just gotten done talking to my parents, and he asked my dad for permission. He had already gotten the ring that day but I didn't know it. We left and decided to go hike Roxy Ann (at 7 pm in January!) He proposed at the top, you can see the whole valley and the sky was so clear, all the stars were out.

22. His best features and qualities? His sense of humor, he always brings out the best in those around him. His love of the Gospel, and desire to serve. He is the best Daddy to our little girl, he works hard at his job and comes home happy, and he manages to love me, even though I can be such a brat.

23. I tag: Everyone, and tell me when you do it so I can read them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! Stalker ;-) I miss you! OH! Do you have a facebook? I have sister Anne Marie Smart on mine :-P Want me to tell her you said hi? Cute pics of you guys and little Lexie by the way...