Thursday, October 23, 2008

Family Photos




Yay! Our family pictures and Lexie's 3 month pictures came back and they are so awesome! She is one of the most photogenic babies, but then again I am very biased. So here are a few just to tease, if you want to see the rest go to www.handsomeprints.net/onlinegallery then click on The Ludlows.
Also, I just broke a tooth! Like, literally, 10 minutes ago. It's one that needed some work done anyway (a cap) but since we filled out the paperwork wrong to add me on to Kevin's insurance, and now we can't until next open enrollment, it's going to cost at least $1200!! Well, now it's kind of a big deal, cause it hurts pretty bad! So I call my dentists office, and guess what? They are closed until Monday! But I called my dentists cell (it was on the machine, I don't have his number on my own!) and they can get me in in the morning. whew! You know, some women talk about how they wish they could change their hair, or their butt (reality, I want to change that too!) but if I could change one thing it would be my teeth. Sure, they look straight in the front, but behind the scenes they are a mess! I open my mouth and all you see is silver and it drives me crazy! Yeah, I know, I should have brushed better as a kid, but it's a little too late, and now, I can't stand my teeth. Note to everyone with kids - make sure they brush their teeth really early, otherwise you end up paying for it and they end up paying for it when they're 23 eating a potato chip and breaking their tooth. Really gross part, I think I swallowed my tooth piece - YUCK!

1 comment:

Anja said...

I checked out your photos online, way cute!! Sorry about your tooth, that totally sucks, and I'm pretty sure having bad teeth is genetic, so hopefully Lexie takes care of hers!!