Monday, October 6, 2008

RUDE!

I hung up on a telemarketer today. They call at work all the frikkin time and it is so annoying. They want us to come back to Qwest, they want us to start selling monkeys out of our lease space, they want us to install credit card machines so that our clients can pay us. Or like today, they want us to outsource our collections on delinquent accounts to them. Like I said, annoying. So I told this one no thank you, we handle our own accounts, have a good day, and I hung up – same as always. And then the dude calls back! And says I’m sorry we must have gotten disconnected, because I know you wouldn’t be so rude as to hang up on me! I said actually, I said no thank you, we don’t need your services and as I was hanging up he goes “here we go again!” really rude! And what a jerk to accuse me of being rude when he interrupted my day a SECOND TIME after I said no, with crappy services I don’t need!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so annoying, I had one get in an argument with my husband when my husband said it wasn't my phone number. the telemarketer started basically accusing me of calling him, asking if Micah was jealous, and said that he'd call back when Micah wasn't around because I wanted to talk to him. I had NO IDEA that telemarketers could do things like that!